Saturday, August 20, 2011

Food Log (20 August 2011)

Today was a better day for me. The weather was much nicer too, a bit windy but at least the sun was shining and it was warm. Went for a walk today, I took a day off of yoga. Instead I got a little bit of painting done. Compared to the other day it's really short. I took it a little easy today. Okay maybe it's not as easy as I should, but I feel a little scared of not moving around I might blow up like a ballon and gain weight.

Food wise, it was a lot of leftovers to eat. I can't complain about the leftovers since the salsa and frijoles taste much better the next day.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with fiber porridge with mixed berries (goji, black currants, black berries, cloudberries and umm I'm forgetting one), milk and cinnamon.

Lunch: Leftover salsa, beans, chicken, on a bed of green lettuce, spinach and ruccola salad.

Snack: a peeled apple with cottage cheese and sunflower seeds sprinkled on top. 1 piece dark chocolate.

Dinner: Leftover salsa, beans, chicken, on a bed of green lettuce, spinach and ruccola salad.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, and 1.5 hours or painting the outside of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment