Monday, August 8, 2011

Food Log (8 August 2011)

Today went pretty good. I must say I'm pretty pleased with the things I ate. Healthy choices and some yoga. Too bad it's been raining like cats and dogs here, so I wasn't able to go on a walk yesterday or today. I really want some chocolate right now, but I'm trying to be good, tomorrow's weekly weigh in day, and ummmm I gotta try to make up from the weekend.

Today's food log.

Breakfast: Usual musli with dried peaches, raspberries, goji berries, sultanas, sliced almonds, crushed walnuts and milk.

Snack: Had 1/4 of an Allevo low calorie and low GI bar in the car, I had in my purse this time.

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad at MAX, it had very little chicken, small amount of bulgar, but a lot of veggies I wasn't full from it, but it took the hunger away.

Snack: Cottage cheese, and knäckebröd with some ajvar.

Dinner: Chicken breast meat with Jamaican jerk seasoning and lemon, broccoli, and quinoa. Some melon after dinner.

Snack: Japanese green tea.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 34 minutes of yoga. Did a lot of walking around today while we were out doing errands and shopping. But I still miss my morning walk

No comments:

Post a Comment