Monday, August 15, 2011

Food Log (15 August 2011)

Feeling pretty good all day today. I have a new milestone to add for today. I did 20 guy pushups, that's 10 more than the other day. Pretty excited about it. It's not much, but it's a babystep to being stronger and healthier. I'll take every babystep I can get, since oneday those babysteps are going to add up to a HUGE leap.

Today's food was ok, it could have been better. My guy made dinner so I'm not sure it was the healthiest, but I tried to do my best, and scrape off as much of the sauce of the oven baked omelette.

Breakfast: All bran plus with raspberries and milk.

Snack: 1/4 of my Allévo bar and a piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Last night's leftover chicken, hummus, tzatziki and huge salad with lemon juice.

Snack: Peeled apple

Dinner: Oven baked omelette with crayfish and sauce on top with salad and a slice of rye bread. Removed as much sauce as possible.

Snack: 2 piece dark chocolate.

Exercise: 33 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 62 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment