Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food Log (14 August 2011)

Today's food was really good and healthy. I'm proud of myself for today. Today's totm so I tried to take it a little easy. I still went for a walk, but skipped yoga today.

We made mediterranean food tonight, but I skipped the pita bread, and sticked to hummus as my carb. Everything was homemade so it was really yummy, and we knew exactly what went into everything I also used a lot of lemon juice.

Breakfast: All Bran plus with sultanas, gojiberries, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds and milk.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate and watermelon.

Lunch: Knäckebröd with cottage cheese and raspberries.

Snack: Watered down apple juice and sunflower seeds.

Dinner: Watermelon, hummus, tzatziki, chicken kebab meat, huge salad of spinach, ruccola, some cherry tomatoes, and lots of lemon juice.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment