Sunday, August 7, 2011

Food Log (6 August 2011)

So yesterday I did really good with my food, but then we went out for a birthday get together. Earlier in the day I went and about some diet bars, that said low GI, and sounded like it would be low GI, not sure how they'd taste. I was getting ready to leave and my guy said "We're goinna be late!" So I grabbed my things and jumped in the car. Halfway to the place, I realize omg I forgot a bar as my snack!

We went bowling, and I thought we were going to be done earlier, but I find out when we're there that we wouldn't be leaving the place until 2100. I was forced to snack on something there at 1900, so I took sparkling mineral water, and a thing of salted mixed nuts, they were the healthiest options there. Not much healthy options at a bowling alley, where most are drinking.

Finally dinner time, by the time we got our food it was 2200 >_<, way past the time I'd like to eat, but I was so hungry I thought I'd passout. We were at a tapas restaurant, and it was our first time, so we didn't know what size to expect. My guy and I ordered 5 tapas. Let's just say that they were really yummy, but we were nowhere near not hungry. By the time we left the restaurant, we didn't feel hungry anymore the food was digesting. But this morning I woke up STARVING.

Food Log for Saturday 6 August 2011

Breakfast: I'm sure you can guess it, my normal musli with the dried fruits and nuts.

Snack: Didn't have one, because we woke up late in the morning, and ate a late breakfast.

Lunch: Friday's dinner leftover of grilled outer pork tenderloin, nice serving of salad, and a slice of sourdough rye bread with lots of nuts and grains.

Snack: knäckebröd with peanut butter, and cottage cheese.

Snack: sparkling mineral water and mixed salted nuts at the bowling alley.

Dinner: Tapas at the tapas restaurant, my guy and I split 5 tapas. 2.5 pieces small scampi tapas, half a pirogi tapas, 2 pieces tiny ribs, half piece of garlic bread, half of a piece quesadilla, and a half a bite of bacon wrapped date. You should have seen how small each serving was.

Exercise: 30 minute walk with the dog and my guy. Does bowling 2.5 games count as exercise? It was hot like a sauna in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment