Monday, August 22, 2011

Food Log (22 August 2011)

I woke up hungry like I always do. I'm always hungry when I wake up, with or without dieting :) I ate my breakfast but wasn't able to finish it all. Not sure why, but just wasn't that hungry all day.

Didn't do that great on lunch today, as we were out and I had a bite of my bar on the way home. So my lunch ended up being more of a snack then a proper lunch, or a really light late lunch.

My OH had a great idea for tonight's dinner this morning. He said it would be nice to eat tuna salad with quinoa for dinner. It's really nice that he's trying to help come up with healthy meals to eat:) BTW he lost another pound :) :(

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, blue berries, cinnamon, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, and milk. I wasn't able to finish all my breakfast.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate mint. 1/4 Allévo dark choco bar in the car.

Lunch: Knäckebröd with cottage cheese mixed with greek yoghurt, topped with sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. 1 peeled apple.

Snack: 1 piece Dark chocolate, 1 piece Droste pastille extra dark choco.

Dinner: Tuna salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, corn kernels, radish, cucumbers, feta cheese, oranges, tuna and quinoa.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment