Friday, August 19, 2011

Food Log (19 August 2011)

I probably did push myself a bit too much yesterday.  Been paying for it today.  It's always a learning experience on how far I can push myself.  But I'm getting stronger so that's a plus.

I didn't go on a walk today as it was raining and cold all day.  I decided to do some yoga in hopes of it making my pain ease up.  Doing yoga helped a lot.  I felt much better afterwards, it really helps the body loosen up and relax, just as much as makes it stronger. 

I made homemade Mexican food tonight.  Fresh salsa, frijoles (made from pinto beans), and rotisserie chicken pulled and seasoned.  I didn't eat any tortillas with my food, I just ate it as a sort of taco salad without any tortilla chips.  Maybe I overdid it with cooking and should have taken it easy today, since now I'm in pain again >_<

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with fiber porridge, with black berries, milk, teaspoon of honey and cinnamon.

Lunch:  Chili beans leftover that was in the freezer.

Snack:  Cottage cheese with sunflower seeds and half a peeled apple.

Dinner:  Homemade salsa and beans, chicken asada, green lettuce, ruccola, spinach and lots of lime juice.

Dessert:  2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise:  Pushups, crunches and 61 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment