Friday, August 26, 2011

Food Log (26 August 2011)

Today was a very humid day, the air felt so heavy. We don't get those too often, but going for a walk in it felt just bleh. Almost felt taking a walk through a sauna.

Food wise, I didn't cook anything except for microwaving my oat porridge, the rest was all leftover Korean. So if I gain another 1.6lbs tomorrow, we all know why.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, mixed berries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, milk, cinnamon, and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate

Lunch: Last night's leftovers.

Snack: Cottage cheese and yoghurt mix with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Last night's leftover.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga. Does grooming my dog for over an hour count as something? She was shedding like no tomorrow, and my arms were so tired after brushing her for so long. I filled up half an office trash can with just her fur I brushed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment