Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Food Log (3 August 2011)

The first half of the food for today wasn't exciting since I needed to go grocery shopping this afternoon.   Thank goodness that I wasn't hungry today like I was yesterday.


Breakfast:  My usual unsweetened musli with dried raspberries, peaches, goji berries, sultanas and milk.

Snack:  Didn't have one, as I wasn't hungry.

Lunch:  Unsweetened musli with dried raspberries, peaches, sultanas, almond slices, crushed walnuts and milk.  I was hungry but didn't have anything else GI/GL friendly to eat besides my musli.

Snack:  Rye cracker (crisp bread) with cottage cheese and a nectarine.   

Dinner:  Homemade chili beans, with kidney beans, soy beans, chickpeas, red lentils, tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic and ground beef.  I put a lot of veggies in that chili beans, so I didn't make a salad.  I  had a bigger serving then I should have but it's a lot of water in my chili.  I baked cornbread for my guy, as he said it wasn't the same to have chili without my cornbread.  Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked homemade cornbread, so I took two bites :(  

Exercise:  30 minute walk with the dog, pushups, crunches and 25 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment