Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Food Log (10 August 2011)

Wasn't feeling too energetic today. Rearranging things around the basement, and painting. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do yoga today, I felt drained and blah. But I took some chocolate as a pick me upper, and it worked great.  I was ableto do alot of yoga afterwards. I felt 100x better after yoga. I like doing yoga in the mornings, but today we were working on the house, so I had to wait until the evening.  My achy muscles went away, I felt more relaxed and alive after doing yoga. 

Breakfast: Half musli, half allbran plus with sultanas, goji berries, sliced almonds, and milk.

Snack: Rye bread slice, with ajvar and thin chicken breast slices.

Lunch: Leftover from other night, Chicken breast meat, broccoli, and quinoa.

Snack: Two pieces of dark chocolate 70%.

Dinner: Last night's leftover Grilled pork, lots of salad, 3/4 slice of rye bread, and watermelon.

Exercise: Rearranging the basement and painting counts for something I hope. Pushups, crunches, and yoga. I was able to do 61 minutes of yoga today. I've never done that much before, so I'm really excited about this new milestone!

2 comments: