Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food Log (24 August 2011)

Food wise it wasn't the best of days for me, but it wasn't the worst either.  Exercise wise it could have been better, but then again not everyday needs to be full workout day either.  Went for a walk today, but it started raining, so I took a short walk instead of the usual walk.  I didn't do yoga today, since I decided to give myself a little break, and also there was painting that needed to be done still.

Lunch was 50/50, had a piece of frozen battered British style fish, so that was a naughty.  Dinner in itself wasn't the best.  Had a sausage wrap, the wrap was a whole wheat small tortilla.  Needless to say I was hungry a couple of hours later, so I had to take a snack.  The lesson I'm learning so far is that wheat products make me hungrier faster.  Even if it's wholewheat with fiber etc, it doesn't last nowhere as long as quinoa, oats, beans, and lentils.

Tomorrow's food is going to be much better as I already know what I'm going to cook.  We're going to make Korean food tomorrow.  So tonight I need to make daikon kimichi. 

Breakfast:  Oat porridge with fiber, with strawberries, cinnamon, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and milk.

Snack:  1 piece dark chocolate

Lunch:  1 piece battered British style fish, with ruccola & spinach salad with tomatoes, lots of lemon juice, and quinoa. 

Dinner:  Sausage with lots of saurkraut and tomatoes, wrapped in whole wheat fiber small tortilla. 

Snack:  1 piece dark chocolate.  Dinner didn't last long so I had to take a snack tonight of cottage cheese and yoghurt mix, with pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and a knäckebröd.

Exercise:  20 minutes walk, and 60 minutes painting the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment