Thursday, August 18, 2011

Food Log (18 August 2011)

Whew, it's getting late already. It's been a very busy day today, I'm quite tired now. I went for my usual walk, and today's weather was nice compared to earlier this week, so we decided to take advantage of it. We don't get many sunny nice days here. We decided to do some more painting on the outside of the house, since it's probably the last chance we will get until next year.

We ended up painting for over 6.5 hours. By the time we finished for the day I was tired, and covered in paint. After all that painting neither of us felt like cooking, so we just ate foods that were easy to prepare. I ended up having breakfast foods for dinner, it was the most easiest thing I could think of making.

I didn't get any yoga done today, since we started painting in the morning and finished painting at 18:00. I'm hoping painting the house for over 6.5 hours counts as some type of exercise, because I feel beat.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with fiber porridge with raspberries, milk and teaspoon of honey.

Snack: Cottage cheese with sunflower seeds and peeled apple.

Lunch: Leftover quiche from last night.

Snack: 2 pieces of chocolate and peeled apple.

Dinner: Oatmeal with fiber porridge with black berries, milk and 2 teaspoon of honey. 3 slices of smoked lax with 2 lemon wedges.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, and hoping 6.5 hours of painting counts as a little workout

No comments:

Post a Comment