Friday, August 12, 2011

Food Log (12 August 2011)

Since I woke up from bed this morning, my head's been spinning in circles. I went for a walk late morning, and thought I was going to passout a couple of times from being so dizzy. Later this afternoon I tried to do yoga, but only did 5 minutes. I thought there's no way I can hold a pose, because when I was laying down working on stretching my legs the ceiling was spinning.

I took a multivitamin with my afternoon snack, and have been taking it easy like everyone has been telling me to do today, which seems to be helping alot I had 3 pieces of dark chocolate today, but I spread them out.

Breakfast: All Bran with goji berries, sultanas and milk. 1 dl watered down cloudy apple juice.

Snack: 1 dark chocolate piece

Lunch: Al dente spaghetti with lots of veggies and tomato meat sauce. Some watermelon on the side.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, cottage cheese and watermelon.

Dinner: Leftover sauce and spaghetti and watermelon on the side.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, pushup, crunches, and 5 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment