Monday, August 29, 2011

Food Log (29 August 2011)

In the morning is weigh in day! Sorta scarey since I've had such a naughty week, eating a lot and then also eating high GL foods. I'll be lucky for any minus weight.

Food wise it's been good for me. Everyday needs to be more like today. The bad thing (according to mfp) is I'm under my calories, that's what happens when I eat strict low GL foods, the food keeps me full. Really amazing how low GL foods keep you full and satisified. I don't feel hungry like I was during the weekend with all that high GL foods.

I made chickpea, red lentil and boiled egg curry for dinner. My guy doesn't like curry in any form. What surprised me was that he said it smelled good, when it was dinner time. He even took a lot of it. I did add 3 tbs of greek yoghurt to the pot of curry, to soften the taste for him. I also had some seasoned naan on hand for him, since I know he likes naan a lot.

Exercise was a perfect day too. Though I did squeeze in my walk between the rain. It was a really fast walk today, and I even took the long one. Thanks to the threat of mother nature releasing a flood of rain on me, I walked as fast as my chubby little legs could go. I got rained on only a little bit, it was perfect timing for the walk.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, dried goji berries, sultanas, cinnamon, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, milk, and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate

Lunch: Other night's leftover of grilled pork, salad, and rice/barely/oat mix.

Snack: 2 pieces of knäckebröd with peanut butter and no sugar added jam.

Dinner: Chickpea and red lentil curry with 1 boiled egg, and rice/oat/barley mix.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate. Might take another one.

Exercise: 28 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment