Sunday, August 28, 2011

Food Log (28 August 2011)

Today's been a not good food day at all. Totally off the wagon on this one. A friend of mine came over and brought over some freshly baked maple pecan danishes, and so I had one. Then we went to Ikea and it was 19:00 so we had to eat, and we ate there. I ate the meatball meal, and even took a strawberry cheesecake. I didn't eat all the food, and only ate half the cheesecake. I realized after the first couple of bites I should have taken the salad, and none of the stuff I ate was really that good tasting compared to the low GL foods.

Ohhhh nooooooo, I'm going to be paying for this on weigh in day. At least exercise it went okay. I was able to squeeze in my walk in between the crazy raining today. Though with the black dark clouds hoovering above me waiting to pour down on me, it made me walk really fast, so I got my 30 minutes walk done in 25 minutes. My legs were throbbing badly when I got home, even my poor dog was out of breath. Amazing what a little motivation can do to make you move so quickly. I wasn't able to do all my yoga today, as my friend came to visit. But I got half my yoga done, at least it was the hardest part .

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk, and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate. Maple pecan danish with two cups of rooibos tea.

Lunch: A little bit of last night's leftover, grilled pork, mixed rice/oat/barley, and salad.

Dinner: Ikea meatball meal, and 3/4 strawberry cheesecake, with lingon drink.

Exercise: 25 minutes fast walk, pushups, crunches, and 33 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment